Tuesday 30 March 2010

AGH becomes SSB


The time has come when all middle aged men have the 'crisis' and want to pretend that they are once again young. When I came across K50 SSB, not only is it my initials, my age but also a reminder of long ago when I was heavily into radio engineering - single side band - was the professional long distance carrier medium I used to work with. The plate had to be mine and looks jolly grand on the little MX5! The actual plates are 'domed carbon fibre' and have just become legal from the DVLA - have a look here if you are interested. They are not the cheapest on the market but sure are professional compared to the run of the mill plates you can purchase on the high street.

1 comment:

  1. Woher hast du den Spoiler hinten welcher Hersteller ist das und woher hast du das Teilgutachten????
    LG Bernd

    ReplyDelete